Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alaska Day #2

Had a wonderful morning at Church on the Rock. Saw so many precious friends that I cherish in my heart. Blessed to sit between my daughter and my dad. Got a little teary eyed listening to my dad sing.... OH, how I love my family. I went to hug my dear Bud Pam and I said, Oh, I love your PINK jacket. She said, " you can have it, if it fits you",,,, well, WALA... I put it on and I love it.... I felt a little guilty taking her beautiful jacket but not guilty enough to give it back...:} What a precious gift she gave me, but most of all her heart towards me. After church, we went out to the end of the Spit and watched Mike captain the Time Bandit into Kachemak Bay. They were close enough to land so we could take some good pictures. Then he came back to dock and gave us a tour of the boat. It is much smaller than what I imagined or how it looks on TV. It was such a treat to see where Mike spends many months out of the year. I walked out of the boat with two Time Bandit mugs :} We are loving being together as a family. One thing we love to do is laugh and also tell stories from our childhood. Stories we have told over and over again, with a little embellishment, and we laugh so hard we cry. I absolutely love my family and my heart is here in Alaska....

No comments: