Wednesday, March 31, 2010

10 Quirky Things You May Not Know.....

I was reading Beth Moore's blog and she listed 10 quirky things about herself and they were a riot! She encouraged her readers to list their 10. They had to come off the top of your head and not be too deep or serious.....just 10 things that if people really knew you, they would know this about you....I thought it sounded fun....so I am going to give it a try and ask you to give it a try and we will find out some fun things about each other. Happy reading and responding....

1. I prefer plastic silverware over metal
2. I can't go to sleep in a room if the closet door is open...it must be shut
3. I always put my hand on the outside of the plane and say a prayer, before I board
4. I am not a mall shopper
5. I like my food more on the burnt side (toast, popcorn, steak, hamburger)
6. Flipflops are my favorite shoe
7. I don't like clutter
8. I absolutely HATE to camp
9. I love a good book and am sad while reading it because I don't want it to end :}
10. I love to study history....

No comments: