Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Broken, Tear Soaked Path....

I've been down this familiar path before.... the well worn, tear soaked muddy path. The former footprints are still faintly visible, encased in some dry patches of dirt.

Some paths are full of joy and some of sorrow. We each walk many of them every day. Today, I find one of mine is full of much tears. It isn't a path of my own choosing, but I path I have been place on never the less. In time, I will be able to share more.

The Lord sees, the Lord hears. He is our Rock! I am so thankful I have Him to cry out to, and hold on to during this "muddy path" season. He will see each of us through to the other side. He has always been, will be, and continue to be faithful.

Although the footprints I will leave on this path will not be without tears and sorrow, may they leave a testimony of His GRACE.

No comments: