Monday, August 12, 2013

Little hearts, little bodies, fathomless love.....

Looking at the twins laying in each of their isolates in the NICU, my heart swells.... What miracles I am beholding.  They are so tiny and so perfect and I could hold them forever....

Watching Mike and Laci care for them has been a pure joy, to see the love and tenderness in their hearts for these two girls, gifts fresh from heaven.

Oh Lord you have been good, so good to us. Your incredible faithfulness has been proven over and over again in our lives.  Even when I hesitate to trust You, You are still faithful.

Tomorrow we head back to Alaska. So grateful I have a job that gives us the opportunities to travel. Wish I could take those cherubs home with me, but know they are not mine to take :} 

Oh, my grandmother heart longs for each of my grandchildren to know the Lord and walk with Him and to love people and to love life....I wish I could shield them from the pains and disappointments of this world, but I know I can't. I do know that the Lord's grace can and will be there for each of them every moment they need, along with this grandmother's prayers.....

There really is nothing like the heart of a grandmother.....









No comments: