Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sometimes there are no words.....

Dear Ones,

This last week has brought some tremendous pain and sorrow to some very dear people that I know in Oregon. Two women, who were my friends there, lost daughters ages 24 and 27 in separate tragic accidents on the same day, July 31st, 2016.

Life came to a standstill,  and will never be the same for them again. My heart has had a hard time trying to comprehend the sorrow and devastating accidents that occurred. I have been trying all week to wrap my heart around it all, and there are no words.

No words...... I remember when my mother was killed in a car accident in 1992. So many people cared and reached out. One thing I remember most though,  and I often repeated to my hubby, is that no matter what anyone said or did, they could not give me what I wanted .... they could not bring my mom back to me.  There were no words. There are no words.

But the presence of ones who love you and reach out to you, you do remember.  And the ones who prayed and brought you before the throne room of grace are your angels.

Tonight I remember Sydney Craft and Melissa Gibson for their beautiful smiles and beautiful hearts. My mother's heart can hardly bear the sorrow for their mother's hearts.

Love today, forgive today, enjoy today.... we are never guarenteed tomorrow.

No comments: