Monday, March 2, 2009

Waiting.....

I am finding myself waiting for something specific...... it is a hard place to be.... not knowing and yet learning to trust the One who does know.... Isn't it interesting the journeys the Lord brings us on. Each of us have a different journey, different road maps, different directions, but the Lord's ultimate goal in it all, is for us to find Him in deeper ways. I don't always like this culdesac feeling that I am finding myself in at the moment, but I know I am not alone. He sees every step and understands the anxiousness of my heart. I am thankful for that.

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I find that I often have an anxious heart. The Lord keeps speaking to my heart about being still and know (and remember) that He is God.

thanks for sharing this post!
Bless you!

Julie

Katrina said...

Terry,

I read your comment on my blog. Thanks for posting it. Feel free to e-mail me directly sometime.

I enjoyed your post. I look forward to hearing more about what the Lord is doing in your life in future posts.