Wednesday, September 12, 2012

No More Crying On This Employee Bus.....

I absolutely will LOVE my new job. Oh Lord, you are so good to me and so faithful.

I wasn't in the Board Room 5 minutes and I saw a guy I graduated from high school with and haven't seen him for 20 years. It was so fun! He was there waiting for his flight, which was delayed :{

It is a busy job and I will love that. The gals I met today love to laugh. So, I am thankful for that. How can I work without laughter? It seems like a really neat team that work there. I am very excited to be a part of their team! I love my manager!

I still get to talk to passengers and help them. That is what I love to do best.

I get tears in my eyes when I think of the goodness of the Lord in my life. He definitely has gone before both Jim and I and opened doors and has led the way through this whole transition process.

Providing us with a wonderful place to stay, a vehicle to use, my job, Jim as lead Pastor at Skyline. Overwhelmingly grateful.

To Him be the glory!

Until next time.... signing out from ANCHORAGE, ALASKA :}

No comments: