Thursday, May 17, 2012

Simplicity....

There is so much we can live without. I hate clutter, even though if you looked at my home office you wouldn't think so. Everything just gets plopped there and "I will put it away later"....

I have begun to go through my home and get rid of "stuff". Now, why was I keeping this? Have I used it in the last year?

Off to the Goodwill. I already made one trip this morning. I plan on making many more.

Less clutter, less stuff, less to clean, less to dust.... sounds freeing to me!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Just what I've been doing today! Must be spring fever. :)

Teresa Lee said...

Thanks for the comment Natasha... yes, spring fever is in the air for lots of us....
The older I get, the more I hate clutter. I am all for living in simplicity. Of course, I can't live without my laptop :}