Friday, March 18, 2011

You need a "wash car", Grandma

I was picking up my 3 precious cherubs to spend the night with us tonight. My 4 year old grandson, sitting in the back seat, pipes up and says "you need a wash car, grandma". My heart immediately melted and brought me back almost 30 years.

His mommy use to talk like that too. I remember when Jessica was about his age, and the grandparents came to visit. We were living in Minnesota, they were living in California. Jessica says to them when they arrived at the house, "do you want me to bring in your case suit'? and later on she said to them, "do you need the paper news"?

Special memories from their childhood, and now some of them are replaying in the next generation. I absolutely love it!

p.s. I think I will drive them through the wash car tomorrow for fun!

1 comment:

nmetzler said...

Love the memories! Ez and Brianna's kids are always saying, "Tell us a story from when you were a little girl!"

Its fun to remember back...