Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alaska Day #5


I am sitting at Safeway, Starbucks, free internet Wi-fi tonight to post this blog. Today was such a great day to add to the weekend. Kenneth and Theresa, Debby and Marie...we are all sitting here eating pretzels, sugar free fudgsicles and laughing...so, I am going to try to attempt to write this blog.
Today, I was able to attend Church on The Rock..... It was WONDERFUL... what a blessing to be able to attend, and to worship with so many that I love. I love the heart of Pastor Aaron and how the Lord is using him. How special for him to preach while his family was attending today. It was biblically based and sound and given from the heart of a shepherd to the sheep. What a good word he gave, now may I be obedient to walk in it... I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to attend, as I had been hearing so much about it this last year. If I lived in Homer, I would most definitely attend! I took a lot of pictures, that will soon be posted on my facebook account. It takes a lot of time to post pictures.....
The first picture is of all our family that attended church together this morning. What an incredible experience it was to sit with a lot of my family....
The second picture is of me and Dr. Raymond. I worked for him for 8 years in Homer and he always has a special place in my heart. It was a blast to stop in and see him.
This weekend in Homer has been incredible. Much family time...much laughter.... many new memories and many stirred up old ones..... The Lord is faithful...
Always An Alaskan, Terry


No comments: