Thursday, August 6, 2009

Alaska Day#9



In just a few hours I will be at the airport and then ready to fly home early in the morning... What a fast week...what a blast of a week...so fun, so many memories, so much laugher that brought us to tears, and reminiscing...and then added so many more memories to our already long list.....
The older I get...the more I recognize that there is nothing more important in life than relationships(and to do everything within my power to keep them whole and healthy.).. besides our relationship with the Lord. Things don't matter, possessions are not what make one fulfilled and content...... there is nothing that warms my heart more than a hug from a family member or friend.
I leave with a full heart..... a grateful heart.....My time with each of my family members has been so fun!!!
I miss my honey.....so it will be good to be back with him.

To all of you who followed this blog, I hope you enjoyed my wild Alaskan adventure. Someday, I pray the Lord calls us back to this great State.....
I am and will always be a true Alaskan, Terry
Picture#1 my unhappy face as I realize that I won't be able to see Sarah Palin...
Picture #2 beautiful picture I took of bleeding hearts at my brother Kenneth's home

No comments: