Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh Alaska....You Know You Have My Heart.....


I did get on the 615 flight last night! The photo above was taken from my seat. I sat in the back bench seat. It was a small plane! Had a great conversation with the two ladies I sat by.

Laura was there at the airport waiting for me. It was so wonderful to see my daughter. We drove to her little home and she made me a delicious dinner. We started to watch a movie but I was falling asleep. So off to bed we went. I slept for 12 hours.

I was able to see her office at the school she works for and the two wonderful ladies she works with. It always does a mother's heart good when people love your kids :}

We headed to Homer after we stopped at Subway for lunch. Thank you Auntie Ree for the coupons. It was sunny but cold and the roads were typical Alaskan winter roads. I counted 4 moose a long the way.

It was so wonderful to walk into my dad's home and see him standing there. He was folding laundry! I spent 4 hours with him and Gail (his wife) and then my brother Mark and his wife Isi and their son, Javan, brought out a wonderful stew dinner. It was a great evening. I love my dad.

There are so many emotions in my heart when I come home. So many memories. Memories from the past and memories to be made. Life is made up of all these memories. One thing I do know is, the Lord is faithful and always has been faithful and will remain faithful to the deepest cries of my heart.

No comments: