Monday, June 20, 2011

Day #2 Thank you Mr. Schroer

Well...the big infamous test was today. The one I had been studying for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks. All 106 airport codes that Alaska and Horizon Airlines flies. I had to get at least an 85% or they would send me packing today, no second chance. I got 100%.

It was a wonderful feeling to have studied and accomplished this feat. YEAH..... thank you Lord and thank you Mr. Schroer for having us learn how to memorize in 7th grade, all the states and capitals of the United States, all the countries and continents and oceans of the world too! Those skills I learned, way back then, I still continue to use today!

I spent all morning in orientation and all afternoon in a customer service seminar. It was great. Much laughter and camaraderie amongst the group already. There was 24 of us, from all over the northwest. I am going to post a little blurb, from a video we all watched, from YouTube about customer service. "Give Em The Pickle" It was great!

It will be on my face book page, as I don't know how to add a link to this blog on my Mac.

Tomorrow will begin a 4 day training of learning the computer software system that Horizon/Alaska use. We also get an opportunity to go to the big Alaska Airlines store! That will be a blast for me.

I am exhausted. Didn't fall asleep till 2:30 this morning.(I am just like a kid at Christmas). My alarm went off at 6. I have been on the go since. Now, I am in my jammies and headed to bed.

I am so thrilled and excited about this opportunity and all the open doors it will bring my way. What a tremendous company to be a part of. Thank you to all my family and friends for being so supportive and encouraging to me in this new path the Lord has led me to. It is good!

1 comment:

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Congrats on passing! That has to be a huge relief! I pray that the training goes excellent!