Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Some Things.....

1. I was sitting in church this morning and really missing my dear friend, Valerie Byrd, who went home to be with Jesus over a year ago. I miss her sense of humor and her heart for the Lord, but most of all her friendship.

2. Reading the obituaries in the Sunday paper and realizing that one day mine will be there. Life is short...makes me even more committed to reaching out and touching people's lives TODAY...for we do not know about tomorrow. Don't wait until tomorrow to take care of a broken relationship or to let those know how much you love them.

3. Grandchildren have ears in the back of their heads. Grandparents have eyes in the back of theirs.

4. If you think you have nothing to pray for, watch the daily news.

5. How many umbrellas does one person need... I just had to buy another purse one that says Horizon/Alaska Air. Of course it was 1/2 off.

6. LISTEN, and after someone is done pouring their heart out to you, listen some more. We have been given 2 ears and only 1 mouth.

7. Subway really is the best fast food restaurant when you want healthy eats.

8. If you need a good chuckle, look up the "Pickles" cartoon each day.

9. Digital cameras are one of the best inventions of the last 10 years.

10.Weight Watcher's chocolate fudge ice cream bars are such a treat.

11.I highly respect people who have integrity. Who keep their word, and have the character to stand for truth, when others around them are not.

12.If it is pink, I will give it a 2nd glance.

13.I could live in flip flops forever.

14.What was the Lord thinking when he made mice?

15.I love to blog.

No comments: