Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day #5 The Light Bulb Is Flickering....

I had some aha moments today. Oh, I understand now. :} So much to learn, so much to remember and tomorrow is the BIG final test. All of us here at the hotel gathered downstairs tonight and had a study pow wow. It was fun. Quizzing each other on all the codes and all the 50 pages we have used in our class so far...Team work is a wonderful pleasure and gift. Each of us giving our best, to make the whole complete. I am in love with this new family that the Lord has placed me into.

There are so many people that the Lord brings across our paths in our lifetime. Our mission is to love them. And I pray that the Lord would continue to pour out His grace upon my heart so that He can pour out His love to all those who's path I cross.

I am ready to be back home with my honey and get into a "normal" routine. But I have a feeling that my schedule will not be "normal" as I am on the bottom of the food chain :} But that is okay. I am excited to get to work at the gate at PDX and put to practice all I have learned and to the love the people He puts in my path.

Going to bed with my study notes again...but the light bulb is flickering....

1 comment:

Luba said...

Wow Terry!I am so happy for you! It seems like you enjoying your new journey. I must say that I am extremely impressed with your writing skills. You write very beautifully. Good luck on your big test. I am sure that you will score your 100% again. Can’t wait to read you blog again tomorrow.