Friday, June 24, 2011

Day #6 There Is No Place Like Home

What a week. What a day. My brain hasn't worked this hard in a long time and it felt so good. We had a class photo taken and looking forward to receiving a copy. We got out at 4pm and then we all headed to the airport together to catch our individual flights back to our homes.

I had a "first" today. I got x-rayed and patted down at the airport. I know I looked tired and probably scary....but yikes. I asked them why and the lady told me it was because I had on a long chain with a locket on the end. It is a necklace I always wear when I go somewhere, as it carries photos of me and my hubby. I want to always keep him close to my heart... AW....The TSA lady told me that next time, I should just take the necklace off and put it in my purse. Lesson learned.

The flight from SEA to PDX is so short. You just get up in the air and then you are almost descending into Portland. Well, not that fast, but it seems that way.

My honey was there, waiting for me. It is so nice to be home. I got my schedule for the next two and half weeks. I am off this weekend ....yeah, so I can rest and relax and then on Monday, I will begin to put to practice what I learned this last week. I am looking forward to it so much.

It just has been an incredible experience and I have loved every moment of it. I am looking forward though, to not studying airport codes or the computer system at least for this weekend.:} There really is no place like home........

p.s. my final test score: 100%

No comments: