Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alaska Day #1

It is 2:45am(Saturday night-Sunday morning) Alaska time and I am just finding time to post, so this will be very short.... Drive to Homer was absolutely beautiful and being with my family....there are no words..... We had a birthday party for my brother Kenneth who turns 50 this week and also for his daughter, Kyra, my niece who turns 18 this week. It was so wonderful to see my dad and hug him......tomorrow we are all headed to Church on the Rock and spending another day together. It is absolutely beautiful here, clean crisp white snow. Just looked at the thermometer and it is 7 degrees outside. The Lord is good. I am incredibly grateful to be here. To make the memories and share the laughter. I am going to bed now. :} My heart is in Alaska.....

1 comment:

RandomLifeUnit said...

I miss Alaska! My heart is still there...glad you get to visit. Enjoy!