Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alaska Day #4

This really is the most beautiful place in the world. Of course, in my small world of travels, but still....I never tire of its beauty. I just have to hold the camera in my hand at all times and snap a way. Spent some time with dear friends today and looking forward to spending time with some more as the week goes on. I love the gifts of friendships the Lord has given me.

Spent some time at the high school this evening watching my niece, Kyra cheer her last home game before Regionals. It is just so special to be here and be able to participate in the special events in their lives.

I am reminded again, that there is nothing more important in life than relationships, ministering grace to one another, exhorting and encouraging each other. We need each other! I am so grateful for the ones who have invested into my life, deposited grace and exhortion and made me hunger for more of Him.

Tomorrow morning I head to Alaska Bible Institute to hear my dad teach. I graduated from this Bible School in 1976. It will be a precious time for me.

I am tired, so will close for now. I lay my head on my pillow tonight, grateful for a faithful God. Terry the Alaskan Girl

No comments: